Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pink Cowboy Boots...

A little while back, Myla was given some hand-me-down shoes, and these pink boots were one of the pairs. Yesterday I was moving some things around in her closet, and I put them on the floor. Well, Myla picked them up and started playing with them. After her nap, when I was changing her diaper she picked them up off the bed and handed them to me, so I assumed she wanted me to put them on her. I didn't even put her pants back on so she could see the boots. She loved walking around in them and hearing the noise they made on the floor.
Cruising around in her cowboy boots!
Of course, like any other moment of the day, she starting begging for a popsicle! Now that she knows the word "please", she just stands at the freezer and says, "peese", "peese", "peese" over and over. Who could resist this sweet face?
Digging into her treat!
All I could think when I saw this picture was the song, "These Boots Were Made for Walking."
She is still trying to figure out what she has on.
Funny Girl!!

2 comments:

The Nelsons said...

Too cute!!

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.