Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm Back...

Okay, I am back and have a better background now! I am still sad about everything, but I figure it is time to move on...there is nothing that I can do except pray and trust God for His will to be done in our country.

With that said, I want to wish one of my good friends, Katie, a very happy birthday today! Katie and I have gotten to be great friends since I moved to Oxford. And now Myla and Grace are big buddies too!! They love to play together whenever they can. I saw this morning that today is Billy Graham's birthday as well. I think that is a great person to share your birthday with! He turns 90 today. What a wonderful life he has lived and what a wonderful legacy he will leave.
Katie and Grace at a recent birthday party.

1 comment:

the Sandbergs said...

glad to see you have a happy background again!! you are right, all we can do now is pray.
love all the new pics of myla. she is really growing up!! drew got tubes when he was 9 month old and life was SO much better afterwards.. for him and us!!