Wednesday, November 5, 2008

IN MOURNING....

Well, I feel like throwing up. Can you tell since my blog has been blacked out? I seriously feel like this great country that we live in will soon slip away. Just as every other major power in the world has fallen, I believe our time has come. I don't mean to be all doom and gloom, but I am just scared and shocked that millions of people have been deceived. I don't understand what in the heck people are thinking. Just needed to vent a little this morning...sorry for the sadness.
The good thing is that GOD is in control...of this we can be sure. This is all in His plan...one step closer to claiming His victory over the world. In Daniel 2:21 it says, "He changes times and seasons; he sets ups kings and deposes them." When I did a study on Daniel, it was pointed out that all leaders in history were known by God...even the bad ones. For example Alexander the Great, a ruthless, evil leader conquered so many lands that the Gospel was brought into so many new places. God allowed him to be in power so His Word could be spread. God already knew that Obama would be elected; this is no surprise to Him. I truly think that He has allowed it to happen because our nation has turned SO far from Him. But, life goes on...time keeps marching. I will find a new pretty background for my blog in a few days and will just keep praying. God is the only once that can bring the CHANGE that we need. He is the only one that can give us peace and salvation, and for that I am thankful.

No comments: