Monday, November 3, 2008

Litte Mad Ladybug...

Halloween obviously came at a bad time for Myla this year since she wasn't feeling so hot. I decided to at least try to get some pictures of her in her costume, but as you can see below, it didn't go so well! She didn't like her costume at all. I figured that she probably wouldn't. She probably wouldn't have like it much even if she has felt good. Although the pictures aren't great, I thought I would document it anyway!!!



"Please get this off of me!"

"Can you please take this off of my head?"

"Seriously, I am ready to get out of this costume!!"




2 comments:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

so cute! Even mad she is cute!

The Family Bond said...

I can so relate. My mom and I made scarecrow costumes for the boys last year. They screamed as I was putting it on them. I think I literally had to spank one of them because he tried to rip the thing apart. This year, they almost didn't have a costume b/c I wasn't going through the same madness again. They didn't like any costume I showed them. Last minute, literally thursday night, JB came home with Alabama football uniforms. They wore all parts except the shoulder pads. Much better than last year. Regardless of her tears, she was still a cute little lady bug.