Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Need Advice from Mothers.....

Okay, I thought Myla was getting to be a better eater, but I spoke too soon. I am at an awkward stage where she doesn't want baby food, but I can't find a lot of table food that she likes either. Right now, she basically eats her bottle, puffs, rice rusks, 1 jar of baby food fruit in the morning, and sometimes meat sticks. She isn't crazy about table food veggies. I am worried that when she turns one and isn't taking her bottle anymore, where will she get her nutrients? Any suggestions on what your kids liked at this stage? Please leave a comment of email me at meredithmeurrier@yahoo.com. Many thanks!!

1 comment:

Matt Calvert Family said...

Jr. Lunchables, Cheese (we started with crumbles, which is by the shredded cheese), Yogurt.

E-mail me if you need more help.

Proud of you for working out at 5 AM...way to go, Mer!