Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just some random pictures....

We haven't had anything extremely exciting or blog worthy happen lately, so I decided I would just put up a few recent pictures of Myla. She is doing great and changing everyday it seems like. I love this age!! She is so much fun and interactive. Michael and I were watching her the other night, and we both said that it is still hard to believe that she is ours! What a PRECIOUS gift God has given us!
Myla has really been loving her "ball popper" toy lately. It has always intrigued her, but now she has figured out how to turn it on by herself, and she will actually sit there and watch it and not try to pull it over or take all the balls out.
You want one??
This is my favorite expression of Myla's...besides her sweet smile, of course! This is the expression when she turns the ball popper on. How cute is that?
This was this past Sunday before church.
I wasn't sure who had not seen the pre-sleep, pink dog position. As soon as you give Myla her pink dog, she immediately begins sucking her thumb...even if it is not bed time. It is so sweet! This actually was bedtime last night. She likes to roll around on the floor now before she goes to bed.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ball popper face!!!!! I miss y'all!!