Monday, June 30, 2008

Impressed? I am.....

As I mentioned several weeks back, I started a new workout program (P90X) with my neighbors. Well, they were out of town this weekend, so Michael was sweet enough to get up with me and workout. Sunday was yoga day. I can't say Michael was thrilled about doing yoga, but he did it with me anyway. Of course, he did it with near perfect form. I was struggling to do any of it, and he did it with the greatest of ease! I had to get a picture of him doing the Crow pose. I thought it was pretty awesome! If he could have gotten a picture of me attempting to do it, you might have gotten a good laugh out of it!
Thanks, Michael, for getting up with me! I appreciate your encouragement during this eating right, exercising, weight loss process!!!


No comments: