Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brush, Brush, Brush Your Teeth (or tooth)....




I figured since Myla does have one tooth and she is drinking milk now and eating lots of table food that we better start brushing that sucker! I have to tell you that I didn't think she would like it at all, so I was holding my breath tonight when I brought the toothbrush to her mouth. She opened up, no doubt thinking it was something to eat, I'm sure, and I scrubbed that little tooth and she smiled and laughed! She liked it!! Probably because the toothpaste tasted really good!


Also...Myla has started taking a few steps in the recent days. She will stand on her own for longer periods of time and occasionally will take a few steps. This, to me, is so hard to believe!! I don't think it will be long before she is running around everywhere!!! I will try to get a video as soon as I can, but it is hard to try and video and catch her when she falls down. I will work on it, though!

No comments: