Monday, December 10, 2012

iPhone Pics…

So, about a month ago, we finally got iPhones!  For some reason, I think that is what has slowed down my blogging because I never take my camera anywhere anymore, and I don’t take the time to get the pictures out of my phone.  Anyway, I finally got the pictures on my computer, so these pictures are going to be quite random.

025

A few weeks ago, Selah got hand, foot & mouth.  She was so puny, and I felt so sorry for her.  Neither of my girls have had this before so it was a new experience for us.  So, I texted this picture to Michael to tell him that we had a sick baby!

028

On another note, Selah LOVES ramen noodles…can you tell?

034

Something that Selah does that Myla never did is fall asleep outside of her bed.  Myla never really fell asleep anywhere besides her bed or the car seat, so I think it is so funny when I go to look for Selah and she is conked out in a random place!

042

Michael took the girls to a volleyball game, and they had a big time!

044

Something that Michael has been doing with the girls is going on hikes!  This was one morning when they were headed out!

047

I have no words…My Facebook caption was “I’m going to miss these days!”

061

Leaving the post office one day, Selah told me the sun was in her eyes and she needed the sticker under her glasses to block the sun!

084

The girls were VERY excited to find out that Mimi has kept my old dance costumes! Is this not hysterical?!?!

082

Dressing Elmo up with Halloween teeth!

202

Silly kid…that’s a Christmas decoration!

161

She LOVES to pose!

206

Ready for bed one night and Selah is snuggling with the stuffed animals we have bought for Ramsey.  She talks about him ALL of the time!

227

Mo and Myla at lunch when we went to see the Nutcracker

083

Can I just tell y’all that she is the funniest kid I have ever been around?

240

The girls and I on my birthday!!

252

Myla loves to take pictures of me with my phone…I guess I didn’t feel like posing.  Ha!

247

Loving some Chick-Fil-A ice cream!!

No comments: