Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Decking the Halls…

DSCF1928

I really love decorating for Christmas…especially putting up my tree!  I love how so many ornaments have special memories and stories attached to them!

166

The hearth…I totally copied an idea I saw in Hobby Lobby with the present towers, and I love how they turned out.  This was before the bows were on them!  ha!

DSCF1919

Believe it or not, this was the best picture I could get of the girls in front of the tree the day after I put it up.  LOL!

DSCF1920

The girls got trees in their rooms this year!  They loved decorating them…of course, I had to help a little and spread the ornaments out a bit!  This is Myla’s tree.

DSCF1924

And Selah’s!  Selah kept saying, “Mommy, my tree looks wonderful!!”

I just LOVE Christmastime!!!!!

No comments: