Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Things First…

This week has been SO crazy that we have just been trying to keep our heads above water around here, but a monumental thing happened on yesterday…our sweet, baby Selah turned 1!!  Unfortunately, we were buried in yard sale stuff, so I didn’t get to see her much on Friday.  BUT we are going to make up for it next weekend when we have a dual party for her and Charlie.  I am going to do an “official” twelve month post soon, but I wanted to document it today!!!

007

March 4th, 2010 @ 7:57 pm, Selah entered the world…what a wonderful moment in mine and Michael’s life!

DSCN0171

And a year later, here is that little spitfire!!  I know the Lord has big things in store for Selah because she is a determined little thing when she wants something.  I pray that she has that same determination, as she grows, to know and live for the Lord!

WE LOVE YOU, SELAH!

I am going to do a post for the yard sale tomorrow, hopefully.  But, let me just say, it was amazing!  I can’t wait to tell you all about it!

1 comment:

The Vaughns said...

Happy Birthday, Selah! I thought time flew with just one baby, but it's crazy how fast it goes with two!