Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Seven Months...

It seems I'm always at least a day late for Selah's monthly posts, but better late than never!!
Dear Selah,
You are SEVEN months old!! You are growing up way too fast for me. You are such a joy, and you bring so much happiness to me, Daddy and Myla. I look forward to each day with you, and I feel like I have enjoyed your "baby" stage so much!
You are certainly finding your voice these days! You have a sweet, soft voice when you are "talking"...you love to say dadadada, mamamama and babababa. I will hear you in your bed in the mornings or after your naps just jabbering away. It is the sweetest sound! But, you are also finding your voice in other ways too. For instance, if you are playing with something and it gets taken away, you DO NOT like it, and you do not mind letting us know it! You can be very loud!!
You are really enjoying sitting up more and more. You love playing with any kind of toy that you can put in your mouth and chew on. Speaking of chewing on something, you got your first tooth just 2 days before you turned 7 months old. I think your second one will be popping through any day now. I already miss your little gummy smile. Teeth already make you look older!
This picture explains what you do about 95% of your day - reach and grab!! You love to reach for anything in your sight, grab it, and put it in your mouth. I am already trying to teach you to not do this all the time...let the training begin!!!! You haven't been the fastest learner. Ha!
You still love your big sister so much. You love to watch her while y'all ride together in the van. I have heard you laugh more in the van watching Myla than anywhere else! You are not the biggest laugher, but you do love to smile!
You also love to roll over! You can get where you want to go by rolling. It's so funny to watch you. I will post a video soon. I have a feeling that it won't be too terribly long before you crawl. My life will certainly get a lot busier then!!
Selah, I am so thankful to the Lord for entrusting your sweet life to me and Daddy. We love you so much, and we can't imagine a day without you. It's crazy because I can't even really remember life before you were here. I can't wait to see what your eighth month will bring!

No comments: