Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Day of Mother's Morning Out...

Myla started Mother's Morning Out at our church today. She was so excited about it and from all accounts, she did great. When I picked her up, she was so excited to tell me everything they had done. Most of the children in her class are the same as her friends in Sunday School, so she was so excited to see all of them. Also, my friends, Robyn and Lacy, are her teachers, so she was very comfortable with them as well. I am thankful that she is going because I have to admit, it is nice to have a little break during the week! Obviously, I will be able to use this time to get errands run and things done that would take me much longer if she were with me.
Ready to go!
I just can't get over hold big she is looking lately...man, time flies...
Big, cheesy smile!!!!

No comments: