Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Little Puggle...

Last night Myla started her first night of AWANA at our church. This year she is a "Puggle" which is the 2 year old program. She was so excited about going, and when we got there and got her shirt, she immediately wanted to put it on. She actually wanted to sleep in it last night too. I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Can you tell she was a little excited about her night?

Sorry it is so dark, but I was trying to get a picture of her in her shirt.

_____________________________________

Although Myla's night was good before bed, things took a drastic turn for the worse around 1:40 a.m. I heard her screaming, which is not normal for her, so I went straight to her room. By the time I got to the den, I could tell by her coughing that she was vomitting. Her sickness continuted until about 5:45 a.m. It was AWFUL!! Such a helpless feeling for me watching her be sick because it was scaring her so badly. Finally around 6:00 we both fell asleep until 7:30. When she woke up, she seemed like a different child. She has been happy all morning and has played and played. I guess she just had a touch of something, but I do not look forward to ever having to go through that again!!

No comments: