Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fun at the Sink...

Yesterday Myla woke up from her afternoon nap in a pretty sour mood, so I was trying to think of something to entertain her while I fixed supper. Well, I pulled a chair up to the sink (I know...not really safe), cut the water on, gave her a few cups and bowls and let her play. You would have thought she was a Disneyworld as happy as she was! Seriously, it was ridiculous, but I wasn't complaining because I got to cook in peace...somewhat! I have a video that is too funny of her doing this, but I can't get it to upload. I will keep trying, but as for now, I think you can gather some of her excitement through the pictures!
"Mom, I know I look up to no good, but this is really fun!"
"I promise I will be really careful and not fall out of this chair."
"Who knew playing in the sink was this fun?"
"Seriously, Mom, why have you been keeping this a secret? You don't seem like you have this much fun when you are at the sink?"
"I'll wash those dishes for you anytime!"
"The FUN here just never ends!"
"Check it out, Mom, a new use for the medicine spoon!"

1 comment:

Davidson Family said...

She is sooo cute! My girls LOVE to do this. It keeps them busy for as long as I can stand the mess :-)!