Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ole Miss Soccer Game...

We have been wanting to go to a soccer game lately because Michael has gotten to know so many of the girl soccer players from the training room. He is also good friends with Erica, the soccer team's athletic trainer. Myla loves Miss Erica and Miss Erica loves Myla too! (She also loves Tony...the baseball trainer) and we go to visit them as often as we can!
It was a beautiful day for a soccer game, but it was still a bit steamy! There were also these little irritating gnats that evidently are very attracted to sunscreen and sweat. We were covered in them shortly after we got there. Anyway, we stayed long enough to get Myla really tired and then we headed home! By the way, the girls won beating the #9 team in the nation, LSU! Congratulations!

"I'm ready to cheer on the Rebels!"
Myla and Daddy "If I could figure out how to get in this gate, I could have a blast under these bleachers!"
Watching the game with Daddy.
Worn out on the way home!

2 comments:

Michelle McArdle said...

Myla seems like so much fun!! She is probably not as wild as Olivia "flying" off the slide....
Anyways, Clay is an electrical engineer at Sony. He is in Japan inspecting some new equipment they are getting soon. Maybe I'll be able to go with him one day. The tickets are so expensive though. And I'm not quite ready to leave my babies that far and that long yet!!

Loustalot said...

Great photos. Good to catch up! My little niece fell down our stairs twice while my sis was visiting. We liked to have had heart attacks and it made me feel so bad, but she bounced back like a champion. No black eye, but a little bump. Ah, gotta watch em every second!!! Something I don't know if I'm ready for :) Guess I'll adjust. k