Monday, September 15, 2008

No Rhyme or Reason...

I have several random pictures that I wanted to post, but I didn't want to take the time to make a new post for each of them, so here goes...
New Shoes
A friend of my grandmother's sent Myla several pair of shoes that her granddaughters have outgrown. Myla's standout favorites were the rainboots. We would try some of the other ones on and she would want to take them off, then she would bring us the rainboots to put back on. They are a little big, but they will probably fit in a couple of months. Watching her walk in them was quite comical. Other than the rainboots, she also got a pair of pink cowboy boots, a hot pink pair of zip up boots and some house shoes. Thanks, Mrs. Joanne, SO MUCH!!


Checking her new shoes out!
Footed Pajamas
I know this is kind of silly to post about, but Myla has not worn footed pajamas in so long. When I put her in them the other night, she just looked so cute to me. The funniest thing was seeing her walk in them because she wasn't walking when she wore them last. I know, pretty boring, but I couldn't help myself. I love footed pajama kids!
Funny how hard it is to get a picture these days....
Sunday morning, I asked Michael to take a picture of me and Myla, since we have hardly any together. Seriously, she might not know that I existed in her early childhood if she only has pictures to depend on. I thought Sunday would be a good time since I actually "get ready". A camera is not coming near me most days that I stay home! The point of this post is to say that you can't just snap a picture anymore and get a good one because Myla is so curious and active...
First she was interested in the buttons on my shirt....
The she wanted to get my nose. She can point out our nose now when we ask her, but here she was just doing it because she wanted to! Finally, we are both looking at the camera, but only a slight smile from Myla. I guess we will keep trying!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE YOUR SHORT HAIRCUT!!!!!!

meurrier said...

thanks! i am going to get it shorter today actually. i really like it, but i think i want it shorter in the back.

the Sandbergs said...

love all the new pics! myla is getting so big!

Vicki said...

I agree with the others, great haircut on you! And your canvases are great. There's no wonder they are selling like hotcakes! I know Michael is so proud of you. Can't wait to see Milah, hopefully soon.

The Family Bond said...

Good luck on getting pics. It's not until now that my boys might (and only might) look at the camera and they are 3. Bribes seem to help sometimes.