Monday, September 22, 2008

New Videos...

I am long overdue for a post, but honestly we have not had a lot going on lately! I do have the recent videos that I thought I would share.

Also, Myla got her first haircut last week, but the pictures are on my mom's camera since I was having to hold tight to Myla! She looks so cute! All she really got cut were her crazy wild flying curls that stuck out behind her ears. Michael says he misses her curls, but I assured him they would grow back. I also got my hair cut shorter, and I love it. I will post some pictures of it too!

This is Myla showing off her climbing skills! She loves to do this, therefore, I have to keep a really close eye on her!

Myla is starting to understand so much now! She loves to bring me her shoes...so here she is in action!

Witness Michael and Myla's favorite nighttime ritual...hide and seek!

No comments: