Monday, February 27, 2012

WOW…

I feel like my blog is dying a slow and painful death!  We have had the busiest couple of weeks since moving into our new house.  We are right in the middle of a two week revival at our church that has been incredible.  I have never been more challenged spiritually than I have this past week.  Needless to say, by the time I get home a night after a 2 hour meeting (which has my mind in motion) and get the girls in bed, I’m pooped!  I haven’t taken many pictures recently either, but I’m going to start doing better.  AND, I’m going to try and get some pictures of the house this week since several people have asked me to!  We are loving the house, and maybe one of these years I’ll get it decorated and actually have pictures on the walls!!  Sorry to be so behind, but I plan to play catch up soon!  Oh, and did I mention that Selah AND Michael had the flu last week!  Did I mention  we’ve been busy…

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh my goodness! Y'all have been busy! I texted u last week but I am not sure you got it! I know you have been crazy!!! Can't wait to see pics of the new house! :)