Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Can You Tell Me How to Get, How to Get to Sesame Street?

Selah is really into Sesame Street characters right now.  She doesn’t ever watch the show, she just loves to read books about them!  She can name every character…it’s the sweetest thing!  Anyway, we went to Walmart yesterday, and I saw this Big Bird costume on clearance from Halloween.  Selah doesn’t have many dress up clothes that fit, so I thought I would get it for her.  She tried it on last night after supper!

DSCN3807

I think she makes a right cute Big Bird!

DSCN3811

She thought daddy might make a cute Big Bird too!

DSCN3815

While Selah was trying on the Big Bird costume, Myla went and got the Cookie Monster costume out of her closet that she wore two Halloweens ago.  Selah wasn’t too sure about the head on Cookie Monster, but I was able to snap a cute picture!  By the way, she calls him just “Cookie”!  While typing this post, I remembered when I was pregnant with Selah, I asked Myla if she wanted a little brother or a little sister, and looked at me and said, “I just want Cookie Monster!”  I guess she got it!  Ha!

1 comment:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

Love it! And I think that Selah is most certainly a Cookie Monster! And a sweet one at that!