Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ice, Snow, Retreat and Dresses!!

First of all, it snow/iced again today, and can I just say…”I’m over the snow and ice!!”  I couldn’t live where it was like this all of the time!  The main reason I am frustrated with it today is because I am supposed to be leaving in the morning to go to the Created for Care retreat for adopting moms in Atlanta.  I have been looking forward to this since October!  I think it’s going to be okay, but I am going to be so disappointed if the roads are bad and we can’t travel!

Oh, well!  The reason I really wanted to post tonight was to show you the ADORABLE dresses my friend, Katie, had made for the girls!  Yes, she is the same one that had my t-shirt made.  She is so thoughtful!  Are these not the cutest dresses ever?? I just love them, and I love Katie’s heart because she already loves this “new” baby as much as I do!  God has blessed me with her friendship so much!

GEDC1882

This is one side… With the continent of Africa to represent their new little sibling!

GEDC1884

And then it reverses to this side with their monograms!  LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures from the retreat next week!  I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Rob and Candy said...

HI!!! I love your shirts. they are awesome. It was great to meet you today. e-mail me any time. My e-mail is on my blog- on the right hand side under our pictures.
candy