Monday, February 14, 2011

All You Need Is Love…

God’s LOVE, that is!!!  As I think about love on Valentine’s Day, I can only think about the unconditional love that we get from our Heavenly Father.  We get love that lasts and love that is faithful, no matter what.  I don’t know about you, but I would much rather have that than roses or a box of chocolates.  My sweet husband knows this too, which is why he always makes me things for occasions such as Valentine’s Day, and can I just tell you, I treasure those things more than anything.  I am so thankful for all of my “loves” on Valentine’s Day, and quite honestly, every other day of the year!!

This morning Myla had a Valentine’s party at MMO, but I got the times mixed up and got there too late!  Oh well!  When I got there they were playing on the playground since it is such an amazingly, beautiful day!  I wasn’t there very long, so I didn’t get many!  Myla LOVES all of her Valentine happys that she got from her friends and chose to eat those instead of lunch, of course!

IMG_0113

Myla and Grace – BEST friends!!

IMG_0114

Grace usually doesn’t want to pose for pictures for me, but today she was all smiles!  I LOVE this picture!!!

IMG_0118

Here’s my littlest love!  Don’t you love those chubby cheeks, double chin and teeth!

IMG_0119

Selah with Mrs. Laurel.  Don’t you love when someone offers to hold your 20+ pound baby so you can take some pictures!!

After we left the church, we headed to pick Michael up and go be fingerprinted like criminals at the Sheriff’s Dept.!  We had to be fingerprinted for our background checks for the adoption.  I’m glad the county jail is a place I don’t have to visit very often!!!  Eeeek!  And, of course, I couldn’t take the camera in, so there are no pictures to document that step!

3 comments:

Buckley Family said...

Those pictures of the girls are great. Especially of my little love bug, Selah! Did you notice that Grace's dress is from Myla? :) These pictures will be great to have when the girls graduate high school!!

Angie said...

The girls are SOOO cute!!

Mark said...

cute girl dear really
I have 6 month pregnancy last week with the help 4D ultrasounds I saw I have baby girls I am so happy