Friday, February 12, 2010

My Two Valentine Loves...

Last night was a big night that Michael and Myla have been looking forward to all week. They went on a big "date" to the Father/Daughter Banquet at our church. The anticipation was great when Michael got home and Myla was ready to get "dressed up" and go on her date. I know that alot of the pictures look the same, but I just loved all of them! I love these two so much and am so thankful that God has blessed me with them. Michael is the perfect Daddy for a little girl, and Myla and Selah are both going to be extremely blessed throughout their lives with him.
All dressed up and ready to go!
Myla was very impressed with Michael's tie. She kept saying, "Daddy's wearing a tie", over and over. I guess she doesn't see him wearing one very often!
Another big smile!!
I love this picture! Michael was chewing gum, and Myla was checking it out!
Daddy trying to steal a kiss! I love the look on Myla's face...
Big Kiss!!
Happy girl! She was wired all night...the excitement was almost too much!
Daddy and his favorite little girl!
This kid cracks me up with her expressions!
I know, I know....I got a little picture happy!
Myla loves to put bracelets on Michael, and she wanted him to wear some on their date. See, I told you he is a perfect Daddy for a little girl!
At the banquet! Michael said she did great and was so excited to be there!
Michael knew I would get a kick out of this picture. This was their dessert. Of course, Michael's was untouched!
After they got home, Myla gave Daddy her card she had made him. I meant for her to give it to him before they left, but I forgot (I guess I was too busy taking pictures)!
While they were gone, I worked in the nursery some. I painted canvases to hang above Selah's bed, and I was happy with how they turned out. I will post pictures when I hang them up and get the nursery looking better!
I will updated later with pictures from my diaper shower that is happening tomorrow. It was supposed to be last Saturday, but I came down with the stomach virus on Thursday night and was so sick on Friday, so we postponed it! Hopefully, everything will go tomorrow as planned. Then Michael and I are headed to Tupelo to spend time with our friends, Chad and Lenora Grayson, and go to a Casting Crowns concert. We are going to enjoy our last few weekends before a newborn!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute, Meredith!!! I can't wait to see your canvases!!!

Michelle McArdle said...

I love the sweet pictures of Myla and Michael. Daddy's and their girls have a special relationship, don't they? Clay takes Olivia on "daddy dates" every Friday for breakfast and she looks forward to it every week!
Myla is getting so big! We can't wait to see her as a big sister very soon!!