Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Long Time...No Blog...Many updates to come...this one is RANDOM!

Well, it as been a couple of weeks since I have updated the blog. I want to say sorry for those people that have kept looking for an update. I have been one of those bloggers that I talk about because they haven't been updating their blogs!
Anyway, I there will be several updates after this one, but these pictures didn't fall into a "category" or a topical post, but I wanted to share them with you...
One of Myla's favorite outside summertime activities...letting the air conditioner unit blow her hair up. She just stands there and squeals.
Myla experimenting a new do with one of my headbands. She did this all by herself...quite funny!
Taking care of cookie monster. This day she told me she was cookie monster's mommy!
Giving Oskie some love. She loves these dogs, and they love her too!
Tanner getting his turn with the hugs!
Sweet hugs!
Myla loves to get in tight places. This is one place she gets in the guest room. She usually leaves her babies here when she is "leaving" them somewhere. She will pretend to leave them and go through he whole rigamaroll of telling them bye bye and she loves them and she'll be back!