Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hello from Orlando!

Well, we made it to Orlando! After terrible weather in the Memphis area last night, we were surprisingly able to take off not long after our original flight time. We touched down in Orlando around 11 pm, and we got to our condo at 2 am...yes 2 a.m. Needless to say, we were glad to finally get here!
Myla did excellent on the flight. Seriously, we could not have asked for her to be any better. She sat in Mom's lap and watched out the window and kept saying "Airplane" over and over. I was really proud of her because I had my doubts about how she would do, but she never missed a beat. She never fell asleep either. I guess it was just too much excitement! She finally fell asleep at 1:45 am in the car on the way to the condo. She slept until 8:30, which isn't extremely late, but it was better than I thought she would do.
I am going to try and keep the blog updated while we are here, but I don't know if the computer we brought is going to work. As long as Peyton is here, I can use his computer.
I don't know what we are doing today, but we are up and ready for the day!

No comments: