Thursday, June 11, 2009

Future in Photography....

This morning I started packing for our trip, so I had the suitcase on Myla's bed to start putting her stuff in it. Well, in typical Myla fashion, she climbed up on the bed and into the bag before I could put anything in it. I got the camera because I thought she just looked too cute in that big bag! So, I tell you that to say that the camera was in her room the rest of the day, but more on that later...
"Hey, Mom, I think I'll just travel in here. I have plenty of room!"
Sweet traveler!!
"Okay, enough pictures...I'm in my pajamas for heaven's sake!"
OKAY...fast forward several hours...
While I was working on dinner tonight, Myla was playing in her room. She loves to go in there and shut the door (and sometimes lock it, which thank goodness is easy to reverse with a flat head screwdriver). Anyways, I noticed that while Myla was playing in her room, she got very quiet so I went to check on her. I found her taking pictures of herself. It was hysterical. I thought she had just taken one, but I scrolled back through the camera and she had taken like 6 or 7. Some of them were too blurry to see anything, but here are the ones that she took.... It amazes me what little minds can figure out. She turned the camera on and took the pictures by herself. Too funny!




No comments: