Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Easter Bunny Comes to Visit...

Sorry for the tardiness of this post!
Yes, the Easter Bunny gave Myla a visit last Sunday! She was so excited to get all of her goodies...especially the candy, which was no surprise!
We had a great Easter day! Our church service was wonderful as we celebrated the RESURRECTION of JESUS, OUR SAVIOR!!!
Thank you, Lord, for your sacrifice!! May we always remember that is what Easter is about!
All of Myla's goodies waiting for her!
First glance...I don't think she knew quite what was going on!
"Thank Goodness! They have something in there!!!!"
"Daddy, forget those golf clubs and open this egg for me, please!"
Success!!!
I think she was really excited about the Slinky!
But, she was more excited about the candy!
This is the only picture I have of us at Easter Sunday. I am going to have to stage some pictures of Myla in her Easter dress since we didn't take any that day!

No comments: