Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Am I Out of My Mind???

If any of you have known me for more than probably 1 hour, you know that running is not my favorite thing to do. I have always been jealous of people that run and really enjoy it. I have considered it a good form of torture for most of my adult life. Well, back in February, a group of us decided we were going to run the 10K at the Double Decker Arts and Crafts Festival. The weekend is already here, and I cannot believe it! I have actually enjoyed running over the past two months (albeit some days better than others). Nonethelesss.....
I have my tennis shoes ready, and I will be on the race course Saturday morning. I am nervous and excited! I ran a 5K back at the beginning of April, and I realized that I had a long way to go before running the 10K! I have been working hard to do this, so I just want to finish and accomplish the goal that we originally set!

I will let everyone know how it goes. Michael and Myla are going to be watching and hopefully getting some pictures...they should be very flattering...yeah right!

2 comments:

Angela said...

So proud of you, Meredith! Good luck!!!

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

WE MADE IT!!!