Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lots to Update....

Let me begin this post by saying that it is obscenely long! I have gotten so far behind, but I didn't want to leave anything out in the update. I hope it will all fit on the first page. Also, the post is chronologically backwards, therefore if you would like to read it in order, start at the bottom and read up! Enjoy!
Pictures in the Cotton
I have hardly been able to wait until the cotton bloomed because I knew I wanted to take some pictures of Myla in the cotton. We went this afternoon, and she cooperated pretty well!





Myla Loves Popsicles
She must get this from me because I LOVE popsicles. I gave Myla one yesterday to hold and eat herself, and she did really well with it! I had to push it up for her after she had eaten some, but she loved every minute of it.
"Hey Mom, I think I've got the hang of this!"
"This tastes so good!"
"Please give me another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy
Myla got some treasures the other night from our sweet friends, Greg and Kay Bounds. Mr. Greg is Myla's "boyfriend" at the Bargain Basket. He loves her so much!! They brought her these hand made Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy dolls on Thursday night. They are the sweetest things, and I know Myla will have lots of fun playing with them.

"Thank you Mr. Greg and Mrs. Kay for my dolls!"

Aren't they precious!
Raggedy Ann even has Myla's name monogrammed on her apron.
Extra clothes for the Holidays!
Visit from Henry
Henry came to stay with us last Thursday and Friday, and we had a big time! We went to the pumpkin patch and the park to play!

Henry playing with the dirt scooper, as he called it.

Myla eating her chicken nugget while keeping a close eye on the other kids at play. Henry on top of the wooden train.
Myla looking through the cut-out hole.
Playing on the alligator!
Henry at the Pumpkin Patch. He decided that he wanted to say "pumpkin" instead of "cheese" when I took his picture.
Trying to pick out a pumpkin.

I don't think Myla was quite sure what to think of all the pumpkins.
Walking the hay trail.
Myla found some pumpkins more her size.
Sis Sis joined us at the pumpkin patch too!
Don't let their faces fool you....this was bright and early at 6:00 am.
Henry at the Bargain Basket!
It is way too much to ask to get them to both look at the camera at the same time!
Just exploring!
Sweet girl!!!
Love this one!







4 comments:

Amanda said...

Maybe Myla likes popsickles because you ate so many when you were pregnant with her!!! HA!! We miss you guys so much!

Amanda said...

Maybe Myla likes popsickles because you ate so many when you were pregnant with her!!! HA!! We miss you guys so much!

April Rocconi said...

The pictures are so precious! I can't wait until Anthony "The Rocc" is running around doing all of those cute things.

Love the picture with Sis!

I will be praying for a speedy recovery for your father in law.

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

so so cute!!! Still keeping y'all in our prayers :)