Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Holiday iPhone Pics…

Looking through the pictures on my phone are a great way to remember what we were up to over the holidays as well!  I’m just going to lump them all together rather than do individual posts, then I think I will finally be caught up! 

IMG_0596

Our Elf, Lucy, returned this year, and she was up to a lot of mischief.  I forgot to take pictures everyday, but the girls, especially Myla, loved looking for her each morning, and they were sad that she went back to the North Pole on Christmas Eve.  I, on the other hand, wasn’t sad to see her go so I didn’t have to think of something for her to do each day!

IMG_0598

Playing a game with friends!

IMG_0611

Playing in marshmallows because she missed the snow at the North Pole!

IMG_0660

Rolling our Christmas tree!

IMG_0623

One day we invited some friends over to bake, and Lucy didn’t want to be left out!

IMG_0614

In December, we also mailed a package to Ramsey!

IMG_0619

We also went to Daddy’s work party.  The party is at his bosses house, and Selah remembered this big Barney that was there last year.  She went right in and quickly found the big Barney again to play with!

IMG_0682

We had LOTS of lazy days over the Christmas break!  This day we all napped together in mommy and daddy’s bed, although I think I was the only one that actually napped!

IMG_0702

Another fun thing I did was go caroling with our church choir.  This was at the VA home where we visited a former pastor of FBC Oxford.  It was so special because he was SO thankful we had come.  He was overcome with emotion, which made all of us emotional too!

IMG_0708

Sae Sae came one day to play and take us to lunch!

IMG_0731

We made the trip over to Cotton Plant, MS, to see the inflatable display.  I’m sure many of you heard about this place.  It was featured on the TLC show, “My Crazy Obsession”.  These people are obsessed with inflatables, and they display over 500 of them as well as a light show!  The girls really enjoyed it!  Myla actually had her picture made with the grinch.  I think this is the first time she has ever had her picture voluntarily made with a character!  Funny Myla story…she had a crocheted hat on, but on her visit to the porta-potty, it fell in the toilet.  Needless to say, I was NOT getting it out!  She was so upset, poor thing!

IMG_0734

Selah loved the Mickey section!

IMG_0739

Little snowmen in Cotton Plant!

IMG_0713

Selah loves playing with all of her babies!

IMG_0826

On our way to the Christmas party day at MMO!

IMG_0827

Selah’s class sang a few songs on stage, and she loved every minute of it!

IMG_0862

The day we celebrated with the Meurrier’s, we ran over to see Granny and Papa (Macy parents) for a few minutes!  The girls love Granny!

IMG_0866

Michael and Papa always enjoy talking about the world’s problems, and as Macy said, “The conservativeness was flowing!”

IMG_0928

I loved my Christmas tree and decorations this year.  I was so sad to take them down!  I bought a new tree this year on sale, and I can’t wait to have 2 trees next year!

IMG_0869

A new addition to our decorations this year was new stockings.  My friend, Paula, made them, and I LOVE them. I told her I wanted to leave them up all year!

IMG_0955

Sweet girls after bath!

IMG_0979

Myla has become a little domino player.  She loves to play and would play 25 games in a row if she has someone to play with!

IMG_1014

Sis Sis getting fixed up by two little beauticians!

IMG_1027

I decided to paint stripes on the walls around our dining room table to create an accent wall.  This is before…

IMG_1028

During…my friend Molly helped me tape and paint!

IMG_1030

It took over 4 hours to tape and about 15 minutes to paint!

IMG_1036

And after…I’m a little obsessed with the way it turned out!  I love it!

IMG_1071

I was one happy girl when our paperwork was delivered in Taiwan on Monday!  I’ll do a separate adoption update post soon!

IMG_1090

And it’s been SOO cold the past day or two, so the girls requested coffee mid afternoon yesterday!

No comments: