Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas with the Millers…

 

On Sunday before Christmas we were able to spend a little time with Frank’s family in Batesville.  To me, the holidays are so fun just because you get to be around family, and I always enjoy that!

DSCF2135

Michael, Elaine (Frank’s sister), and Frank

DSCF2137

Frank’s brother, Butch, and his wife, Lois.  Butch is one of the funniest people I know.  I can remember loving as a child when we would get to see Butch, because I knew there would be a lot of laughing.  Well, Myla now thinks that Butch is hilarious, and she had so much fun playing with him!

DSCF2138

“Smyla”

DSCF2139

Ringing the bell to tell everyone that supper was ready!

DSCF2140

Mom’s pretty Christmas tree

DSCF2142

Peyton and Mom

DSCF2153

“Big Mimi” with her three children.

DSCF2155

Sis Sis and Michael – I think this is a super great picture of both of them!

DSCF2157

Mom and Lois

DSCF2158

Mom, Lois and Elaine

DSCF2159

Elaine and her son, Brian.

DSCF2160

Big Mimi with her great-granddaugters!

No comments: