Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Table and Chairs...

Michael's parents, Granddaddy and Sae Sae, gave Myla this table and chairs for Christmas. Well, after some ordering difficulty, it finally came in yesterday, and I was so excited!!! I spent the entire time Myla was asleep putting it together. When she woke up, she went directly to it and started playing. I know she is going to enjoy it so much. She has already been playing with it again all morning!
Thank you Granddaddy and Sae Sae!!!!!
New table and chairs waiting for Myla to get up and play with them!!! Isn't it the sweetest thing you have ever seen!
Myla immediately began climbing all over the chairs! I also got her a new toothbrush yesterday, so she was a little obsessed with carrying it around and chewing on it!
"Granddaddy and Sae Sae...I love my new table and chairs! Thank you so much!"
She looks so big to me sitting here. She is growing up so fast!
"Hmmm...wonder how easy it would be to climb on top of this table and stand up?"
After about two minutes of playing, I guess she decided that the set would look better in the middle of the floor! She began to move all of the chairs, one by one!
Still moving...
Playing this morning with her jewerly on the table...I went ahead and moved it to the middle of the floor for her!
Great place to watch cartoons!

No comments: