Last Saturday while we were getting ready to go to an Ole Miss tennis match, I was ironing a shirt to wear and Myla was in my bathroom. Well, all of a sudden she started screaming so I ran in there and found my flat iron on the floor. Apparently she pulled it off and touched it with her fingers. We immediately put her fingers under running water and thankfully they didn't blister up. She must have just brushed it or either when she pulled it off the counter, it scared her. Needless to say, when I thought back on it, it scared me to death considering how badly she could have been burned. She was a good sport about holding her finger under the water and even held and ice cube for several minutes. Thank the Lord she was okay!!!!