Friday, March 7, 2008

Lazy Day at Home

It was yucky outside today, so we stayed inside and played and played! We even stayed in our pajamas all day. First Oskie and Myla played together on the floor with her blocks. I had to hold something above my head to get them both to look at the camera! She thinks that the dogs, Oskie and Tanner, are so funny!

After dinner, Myla got pretty fussy, but we wanted her to stay awake a little longer, so I took down one of the mirrors in our house and put it in front of her. It worked like a charm. She became a new child!! She loved it, and I am very glad that I discovered this trick. My mom said that she used to do this with me and my brother, so I got the idea from her.


Finally, at the end of the day, she got her bath, which, by the way, she has become VERY fond of. We have to literally just take her out of it. I think she would stay in all night if she could. Despite few toys, she finds a way to entertain herself. I tried to make a mohawk tonight, but you really can't tell in the picture. She is getting more hair by the day!

That is about it for today...she is down for the night! Maybe we will wake up in the morning with some snow!!!!



1 comment:

brandy and bear said...

Hey Meredith! This is Brandy Smith--used to be Trebotich. I saw your name on anothe blog and thought there couldn't be too many Meurriers out there. I just wanted to tell how beautiful your family is!! Tell Michael Hello! Here is our Blog: http://bearandbrandysmith.blogspot.com