Thursday, March 20, 2008

By Special Request.....

I am posting this picture by special request from my grandmother, Sis Sis. She asked me to post the picture and state that the dress that Myla is wearing was mine when I was a little girl. Thanks to my sweet mother for taking care of all my smocked dresses for 25+ years waiting for a baby granddaughter someday. We have a closet full of dresses that Myla will be able to wear when she gets a little older. There were a few baby ones, but they are mostly for the toddler years.
We hope everyone has a Happy Easter! Let us never forget what our precious Savior did for us on that day that we may have a way to live eternally with HIM!
"Christ the Lord is Risen Today, Hallelujah!!!"

1 comment:

the Sandbergs said...

oh so sweet!! that is so special!! happy easter.