Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fun Day at Grace's Birthday Party!

Today was Myla's friend, Grace's, first birthday party! We had a great time!
Here is the day from Myla's perspective!

I liked the jumping house.....

but not for very long!

Mommy took me over the baby play area, and I liked it better there! I munched on some Cheetos Puffs. Man, those things are good!

Grace got some good gifts, but I really enjoyed playing with the bows and wrapping paper.


I made a few phone calls!

I was front and center for the gift opening! Grace got some good stuff!

I had ice cream for the first time. Mrs. Laura fed me, and I'm not quite sure how much I liked it!

I really liked Mr. Brandon's baseball cap. I played with it enough while he had it on, so he finally let me wear it.

I played with the birthday girl!!

I was WORN OUT by the time we got home!!


No comments: