Monday, April 21, 2008

This and That...

We had a great weekend, and we hope all of you did as well. We are LOVING this beautiful weather! I just wanted to share a few pictures from yesterday and today.

This was Myla when we got in from town today. We had been to see our friends Katie and Grace. Myla and Grace played and played! I think Grace wore Myla out! I am going to have to teach Myla how to sit more "lady-like" while in her carseat!
Myla was so happy when she got up from her nap this afternoon! There were lots of photo ops, but I thought this one was extra cute. She loves this book that my cousin, Olivia, gave her. It has pictures of her and other family members. She will just look at it and chuckle. I really don't appreciate that when she is looking at my picture. :)
This is Myla and Michael all ready for church on Sunday. We had a great day at church as our paster challenged us to ask Jesus to teach us how to pray like Him! I think we all desire that, but personally speaking, I fail to really ask Him to do that for me. Our pastor is wonderful and so challenging!!

Just thought these two were cute in black and white.
Can you say bad hair day? This is what Myla's hair looks like when she gets up from a nap. Michael thought this was funny, so he snapped the picture. I promise I do try to comb it down!

I am going to add a few videos of the day too...look for the next post!


No comments: