Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bless Her Heart!!


I had my camera ready this morning, so I could capture the look that I get every morning as I go into Myla's room to get her up! She is the happiest little thing in the mornings...well really all the time, but especially in the morning.




We went to the park today to see some friends at lunch. We played and played on a blanket and then we made our way to the swings. Myla seems to really like swinging! She was so funny though, because she was leaning all the way forward in the swing, and it looked like she was skydiving! My friend figured out that she thought she was looking at her shadow on the ground. We have such great stay-at-home moms and kids that we get to spend time with during the week! So much fun.

Now, the bad news. I took Myla back to the doctor today because she has been acting a little extra fussy, and sure enough...another ear infection! Bless her heart!! This is her fourth one since December, so we are scheduled to see the ENT here in town next Tuesday. I will keep you updated as to what we find out, but I am assuming tubes. YUK!!!

2 comments:

The Morrisons said...

So sorry to hear that precious Myla is not feeling well. We will keep her in our prayers. I absolutely love the pictures of her on the swings and in her bed...You are such a great mommy! We need to get together soon...miss seeing you.

the Sandbergs said...

oh my gosh! she is so cute. our lives changed forever after drew got his tubes!!! (a change for the good!!) they helped SO much! i wish i could convince them to go ahead and put tubes in the twins' ears before they come home from the hospital!