Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Interesting Couple of Days...

Myla and I struck off to Jackson on Monday to visit our friends, Tamah and her little girl, Abby. We were also going to have lunch with some friends on Tuesday, but unfortnately Myla got a touch of the stomach virus. The day started off really well. Abby was so excited to see Myla, and they played together and had a lot of fun.


Myla even enjoyed her first experience at swinging!! She was a little unsure at first, but she soon started smiling and having a good time.
After her afternoon nap is when things went downhill. She woke up fussy and wouldn't eat, but I didn't think much about it considering we were in a new place and all. She spit up a couple of times, but again, I didn't worry about it too much. Well, about 6:30 that night, she had a big throwing up episode which scared me half to death. Thank goodness for Tamah and Danny remaining calm and helping me take care of Myla!!


This is Myla after she got so sick. She was like a little limp noodle, and she couldn't hold her eyes open. Bless her little heart!!
I am happy to report, though, that she is on the mend and feeling much better!!






1 comment:

Matt Calvert Family said...

Meredith...
I am so glad that you are "blogging" too...maybe now we can keep up with each other and especially our little girls. However, I cannot believe you came to Jackson and did not call me...we've got to get together some time soon. Hope Myla is feeling better!