Monday, August 4, 2008

Anything can be a toy...

I have some hat boxes in the den that we use for storage of pictures and other things. Myla discovered these last week and loved pulling out lots of picture and spreading them all through the house. I decided to give her a hat box with her things in it so she could play with it rather than our pictures. All that is in her box now is her birthday cards. Well, Saturday she decided that the box would be fun to play IN. She crawled in and out over and over and had a ball.

"Here you go, Daddy. I don't need my pink dog while I am in the hat box."
"What can I find in here?"
"Daddy, would you like to join me?"
"Just hanging out in the box!"
"These birthday cards make for great reading!"

1 comment:

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

She is so sweet! Just goes to show why we shouldn't spend big bucks on toys! They like the other stuff better anyway!